This document is to be viewed by all involved parties as a binding and insoluble contract in agreement to the terms stated below. After starting any job with ML Creative Images CC, you authorise ML Creative Images CC to proceed with the creation of the services / product’s as discussed with the company representative and confirmed on the Job Approval.
Terms used in the terms refer to:
- In the document “You” refers to the “Client”
- The “Product” refers to “Design” or “Website” provided by ML Creative Images.
1. Office Hours
ML Creative Images CC office hours are: 8am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Telephone calls received out of hours will be diverted to our answering service and will be dealt with on the next working day. Where staff mobile telephone numbers are provided, we ask that you exercise discretion when calling out of hours and only call in emergencies, as in some cases these are also the staff’s personal telephones. We appreciate your understanding.
2. Contacting ML Creative Images CC
In order to deal more effectively with your queries, we ask that you put any questions to us in writing, by filling the form on the contact page of the website www.creativeimages.co.za. This system allows us to distribute questions to the appropriate departments, and thereby respond to you, more efficiently. There are three ways to contact us:
- Website Contact Form
- send an email – due to spamming the address will not be shown here.
- Post: Postnet Suite 12, Private Bag X1, Glenvista, 2058
3. General Terms & Conditions
a) Any variations from the scope of work will incur additional charges.
b) Design; Print; Promotional Item supply: 100% of the total invoiced amount is to be paid on approval of the quote.
c) All design & development costs are based on time.
d) Unless otherwise quoted in writing, ML Creative Images rates are: R550/hour.
e) All edits not the fault of the designer will be charged at R550 per hour at a minimum of R275.00 for part thereof.
f) All Design work, website design or photography is supplied at reduced rates and the rights are retained by ML Creative Images. Should the client want the editable files (Open files) or the copyright for photographs, a quotation will be prepared and sent to the client, who will have to reply in writing. If the quotation is accepted, no files or copyrights will be supplied unless fully paid for.
g) Should the client require artwork for use by a third party, ML Creative Images will charge to supply the artwork in the required format and to the specified size.
h) No development will be published live or delivered to you until the relevant balance of payment has been received and your acceptance has been recorded in writing. Should changes be made to a website and not paid for, all these changes will be removed and the site restored to the point before the changes.
i) Only payment via bank guaranteed cheque, electronic funds transfer or cash will be accepted.
j) Kindly note that we will charge interest at Bank prime overdraft rates on overdue payments.
k) All content (copy, images, logos etc.) is to be supplied by you in the relevant format and you should ensure that there are no copyright infringements as you will be accountable for this.
l) E-mail correspondence will be considered as formal acceptance of any design, artwork or development.
m) The layout (look and feel) will be designed within 7 – 10 working days, provided you have supplied us with the information you would like on your home page. For example: link names, photos, logo, content and colours etc.
n) Please ensure that we receive all the relevant information for your site within 3 working days of your sign off, so that we can ensure the site is completed in a professional and efficient manner. Should we not receive all of the content within this period, we will assume that you have sent us everything, and we will complete the project.
o) Should a delivery date be agreed upon, it will remain subject to the timeous submission of all required content by you.
p) No Open Source Software is sold by ML Creative Images.
q) Websites developed by ML Creative Images CC and not hosted by ML Creative Images CC may incur additional costs due to compatibility and or uploading issues.
r) Hosting and domain registration costs are excluded from package prices unless otherwise specified.
s) Your hosting package will need to meet certain requirements. (PHP version 5.2.4 or greater and a MySQL Database version 5.0.15 or greater). We can check these with your hosting company on your behalf.
t) Quotations are valid for a period of 15 days from quotation date.
u) Terms and conditions may be updated from time to time.
4. Assignment of Project
ML Creative Images CC reserves the right to assign subcontractors to this project to insure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion.
5. Provision of Materials
As the client, you agree to provide us with the specific copy, images and information we require in order to create your product, or to advise us as to where we can locate such materials. We accept no responsibility for your site not being put live/product being completed by a specific date if we are unable to secure necessary and/or suitable information and/or materials from you. If you cannot supply the information you wish to feature in your product, we will do what we can to obtain it, but we accept no responsibility for errors, omissions or discrepancies which may be present on the final product, as these may arise through our lack of specialist knowledge regarding the content of your product. The time taken to compile the data, as well as any time required to correct errors, omissions or discrepancies which have arisen through you not providing us with adequate materials, will be charged to you at our standard rate. We accept no responsibility for the delay caused in providing you with the final product as a result of your supplying us with insufficient or unsuitable materials. This does not apply if the additional cost could have been avoided but for unreasonable delay on the part of ML Creative Images CC in ascertaining the unsuitability of the materials with which you provide us. Where you supply or specify materials, we will take every care to secure the best results in the finished product, but we accept no responsibility for imperfect work caused by defects in or unsuitability of materials so supplied or specified.
6. Logo Design
- For designing to commence, you the client are to supply a detailed brief which must contain: Colour combinations; Ideas of elements for logo; Existing concepts the client likes, supply examples where possible; Specific elements not acceptable, supply examples where possible.
- A minimum of two (2) variations , maximum of four (4) will be supplied for approval.
- We try our best to create what we think you the client have envisioned, however if the brief has been followed and should none of the logos designed be acceptable, the full invoiced amount will not be refunded and a new quotation will have to be agreed upon to continue the design process.
- Our basic package includes the layout for a business card and a letterhead, the details for the both are to be supplied with the proof of payment for designing to commence.
7. Brochures & Leaflets
- A detailed brief is to be supplied for the layout design
- All material to be included into the brochures or leaflet is to be supplied with the brief.
- All copy supplied will be used as is unless copywriting charges have been allocated.
- ML Creative Images will do our best not to include errors, we will not accept responsibility for errors in copy supplied.
- All copy is to be proofed by client and there will be a provision for 2 edit sessions to make changes to copy. Any changes made after the second edit will be charged for at R550.00 per hour or R275.00 for part thereof.
- Once the layouts and copy have been approved and signed off a final print proof will be supplied for final approval. Should any errors or changes need to be made at this stage, additional costs will be incurred and will be charged at the standard hourly rate.
- Making Changes After Proof Stage (Print Only)
If a change is requested, we will do everything we can to make the correction before the printing starts, but we cannot guarantee this. We accept no responsibility, under any circumstances, for any mistakes present on the completed work, as the signing-off of a proof absolves us of all liability. Once the proof is signed off or agreed, whether verbally or via email, we incur a film / plate(s) charge and this is passed on to you as part of the total charge – Any changes made after a proof is signed off will result in a further film / plate(s) charges.
8. Print Proof Agreement
When the company representative provides you with a proof, you agree to the design and contents of the printed/PDF document as depicted on the proof. By approval via email, you absolve ML Creative Images CC of all liability for any errors, omissions or discrepancies which may be present on the proof. Once the final proof if supplied, you are not able to make any changes to the final product, nor are you able to hold ML Creative Images CC responsible for anything you are unhappy with. Our standard Terms & Conditions revokes your right to take any kind of action against ML Creative Images CC for any aspect of the work with which you are later dissatisfied.
As long as the finished product is as discussed with the company representative and consistent with the proof if supplied, you must pay in full for the work. This fact applies whether or not you later take issue with any aspect of the product. These terms are final and non-negotiable.
9. Making Changes After Proof Stage (Print Only)
If a change is requested, we will do everything we can to make the correction before the printing starts, but we cannot guarantee this. We accept no responsibility, under any circumstances, for any mistakes present on the completed work, as the signing-off of a proof absolves us of all liability. Once the proof is signed off or agreed, whether verbally or via email, we incur a film / plate(s) charge and this is passed on to you as part of the total charge – Any changes made after a proof is signed off will result in a further film / plate(s) charge.
10. Print Quality (Print Only)
Every effort will be made to obtain the best possible colour reproduction on customer’s work but because of the nature of the processes involved, ML Creative Images CC cannot guarantee an exact match in colour or texture between any materials with which you supply us, and the printed article. Our budget business cards do not have a guaranteed specification and we reserve the right to vary stock or quality as either we see fit, or circumstances / availability dictate. If the exact specification is important, the cards must be ordered as a bespoke job.
11. Quantity Supplied (Print Only)
Every effort is made to produce the exact quantity of items ordered. However, some variation is inherent in the print process and so you accept that minor variations in quantity are possible. These do not affect the price charged.
12. Claims (Print Only)
Advice of damage, delay or partial loss of goods in transit or of non-delivery must be given in writing to ML Creative Images CC within three clear days of delivery (or, in the case of non-delivery, within 28 days of dispatch of the goods) and any claim in respect thereof must be made in writing to ML Creative Images CC and the carrier within seven clear days of delivery (or, in the case of non-delivery, within 42 days of dispatch). All other claims must be made in writing to ML Creative Images CC within 28 days of delivery. ML Creative Images CC shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with except in any particular case where the customer proves that
(i) it was not possible to comply with the requirements and
(ii) advice (where required) was given and the claim made as soon as reasonably possible.
13. Standing Material (Print Only)
All materials (including but not limited to film, plates, negatives and positives) produced and used by ML Creative Images CC during the production process remain the property of ML Creative Images CC. Where these materials are provided by the client, they remain the property of the client. ML Creative Images CC reserves the right to dispose of lithographic work immediately after the order is executed unless written arrangements are made to the contrary. In the latter event, rent may be charged for the safe-keeping of the materials.
14. Payment Terms (Print)
All customers agree to pay 100% of the final bill upon ordering, unless an agreement is made for terms. Existing customers agree to adhere to the terms stated on the invoice. All deposit payments are non-refundable.
15. Authorisation (Web)
The client is engaging ML Creative Images CC as an independent contractor for the specific project of developing and/or improving a website to be installed on the client’s web space on an Internet Service Provider’s computer. The client hereby authorises ML Creative Images CC to access this account, and authorizes the Internet Service Provider to allow ML Creative Images CC with “write permission” for the client’s web page directory, cgi-bin directory, and any other directories or programs which need to be accessed for this project. The client also authorizes ML Creative Images CC to submit their completed website to Web search engines.
16. Website Updates & Site Maintenance
Updates & maintenance is charged at R350.00 per hour (or part thereof) for basic websites and R550.00 per hour for all others. If you want to introduce new material in the form of extra pages, additional functions, or more information than is already available on your site, this must be paid for as a new job.
17. Hosting & Email Accounts
Hosting for websites is charged yearly in advance R1980.00 plus VAT per year. No clients or third parties will be granted FTP (File Transfer Protocol) access to our servers or any of our affiliates. CMS (Content Management System) websites will have User and Password access to certain parts of the website relevant to updating page text or images only. Five pop email accounts are provided, all additional email addresses. ML Creative Images CC takes no responsibility for any loss of business through non retrieval of emails, bounced messages or undelivered electronic mail. ML Creative Images takes no responsibility for the content of emails including attachments and viruses. Cancellation of any website will result in the withdrawal of the hosting package after 48 hours. All hosting packages are non-refundable. Should the client request that a domain name purchased by ML Creative Images on their behalf be transferred to another host, a release fee of R650.00 + VAT will be charged. Website hosting will be renewed automatically as part of the initial contract, but a notice period of not less than 14 days will be given at the time invoicing. Clients must cancel their renewal in writing within this notice period, otherwise all charges will become payable and cancellation will NOT be accepted after this date, as monies will have been paid by ML Creative Images on the client’s behalf. It is not ML Creative Images responsibility if there is a delay in the transfer of a domain name held with another provider, and this will not be accepted as a reason to delay payment in full of all outstanding monies.
The client understands that any web hosting services require a separate contract with the web hosting service. The client agrees to select a web hosting service which allows ML Creative Images CC full access to the website via FTP.
All systems, including e-Commerce and Content Management System (CMS), provided to the client remain the intellectual property of ML Creative Images CC. and as such no access is given to the source code or database. Systems cannot be transferred away from our provided hosting solution. E-commerce / CMS E-commerce / CMS systems will be provided as an empty shop / site, and training will be given to the client(s) on using the system. A delay in the client populating the e-shop/site will not be accepted as a reason for delayed payment as, once it is ready to be populated and training has been given, Creative Images’ job is done. Creative Images’ offers a service to populate the client’s shop site/CMS on their behalf, and prices are available on request for this service. This does not include any photography, and where clients feel unable to create their own imagery of products. Creative Images’ can provide photographs by Heather McCann where necessary, but the contract will be between the client and said photographer. Additional training and support packages are available, and again the prices for these services are available on request. Bespoke Systems In the case of a bespoke solution (website), upon settlement of all outstanding monies due to Creative Images’ for the development / design of such solution, full copyright and title will pass to the client.
ML Creative Images CC guarantees all of its websites / bespoke software solutions provided to clients insofar as any faults or bugs will be rectified within a reasonable period of time so as not to interrupt the service provided by clients to their clients / users for an unacceptable time. Any software provided by ML Creative Images CC proving to be faulty or defective will be repaired / replaced free of charge to the working standard equivalent to launch.
20. Website Proofs
Once a client has agreed a look and feel proof and instructed ML Creative Images CC to proceed to build, any subsequent changes in style or design requested by the client will be charged for at the appropriate hourly rate. Time required to make substantive changes to client-submitted text after the Web pages have been constructed will be additional, billed at a per instance basis unless you have signed up for the website maintenance package.
21. Post Placement Alterations
ML Creative Images CC cannot accept responsibility for any alterations made by third parties to the client’s pages once placed. Such alterations include, but are not limited to, additions, modifications, or deletions.
22. Copyright to Web Pages
While your site is in development ML Creative Images CC owns the Copyright to all pages. Once your site is completed and you have paid the balance of your invoice the copyrights are then transferred to you. The only clause is that ML Creative Images CC does not permit you to resell our work without consulting us first.
23. Exceptions (Web)
We accept that certain details regarding your business, such as telephone numbers and email addresses, sometimes change, and that the details placed in a proof are liable to change. To this end we will amend smaller details such as these as part of our construction package. This policy applies throughout your contract with ML Creative Images CC: if a minor detail needs to be amended, we are more than happy to do so, free of charge. Larger changes, such as the creation of a new page or introduction of a new feature on your site, or the sourcing / changing of images are not covered by this policy and must be paid for.
24. Payment Terms (Web)
- You agree to pay a deposit of 70% of the final bill immediately.
- When we have finished building your site, we will put it live on our own server under a temporary name which we will give you. After we have informed you of the site’s location on our server, you have 48 hours to view the site and ask for any amendments to be made. The site can be kept live for a longer period if you specifically request this. After the 48-hour viewing period has elapsed, the invoice will be issued as – apart from minor alterations or transfers onto other domain names – our work on the site is then complete. Once the bill is settled in full, we will put the site live on its own domain name, or – if you have not yet selected one – it will remain live on our server.
- If you possess your own domain name, we will initiate whatever process is necessary to put the site live once the bill is settled. You are not permitted to point your own domain name to the test site on the ML Creative Images CC server. If this is found to be the case, we reserve the right to remove the site from our server.
- Should development be requested that requires testing a written agreement is to be signed so that when development is complete the said development is to be paid for in full whether implemented or not. If the development is not paid for it will be removed from the site and the site is restored to the point before said development was implemented.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
25. Support Boundaries
26. SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE)
ML Creative Images CC takes a zero tolerance approach to the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or SPAM over our network. Very simply this means that clients of ML Creative Images CC may not use or permit others to use our network to transact in UCE. Clients of ML Creative Images CC may not host, or permit hosting of, sites or information that is advertised by UCE from other networks. Violations of this policy carry severe penalties, including termination of service and/or fines.
- Violation of ML Creative Images CC’s SPAM policy will result in severe penalties. Upon notification of an alleged violation of our SPAM policy, ML Creative Images CC will initiate an immediate investigation (within 48 hours of notification). During the investigation, ML Creative Images CC may restrict customer access to the network to prevent further violations. If a customer is found to be in violation of our SPAM policy, ML Creative Images CC may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate customer’s account. Further, ML Creative Images CC reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. ML Creative Images CC will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense.
- First violations of this policy will result in an “Administrative Fee” of $250 and your account will be reviewed for possible immediate termination. A second violation will result in an “Administrative Fee” of $500 and immediate termination of your account. Users who violate this policy agree that in addition to these “Administrative” penalties, they will pay “Research Fees” not to exceed $150 per hour that ML Creative Images CC personnel must spend to investigate the matter. PLEASE, DO NOT SPAM from your account.
- As our Clients are ultimately responsible for the actions of their clients over the ML Creative Images CC network, it is advisable that Clients develop a similar, or stricter, policy for their clients.
- IP Address Ownership:
If ML Creative Images CC assigns the customer an Internet Protocol address for Customer’s use, the right to use that Internet Protocol address shall belong only to ML Creative Images CC, and Customer shall have no right to use that Internet Protocol address except as permitted by ML Creative Images CC in its sole discretion in connection with the Services, during the term of this agreement. ML Creative Images CC shall maintain and control ownership of all Internet Protocol numbers and addresses that may be assigned to Customer by ML Creative Images CC, and ML Creative Images CC reserves the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion. Our allocation of IP addresses is limited by ARIN’s new policies. These new policies state that use of IP addresses for IP based virtual hosts will not be accepted as justification for new IP addresses. What this means to you is that you MUST use name-based hosting where possible. We will periodically review IP address usage, and if we find that clients are using IP addresses where name-based hosting could be used, we will revoke authorization to use those IP addresses that could be used with name-based hosting.
- Bandwidth Usage:
Customer agrees that bandwidth that exceeds the given rate on a monthly basis will pay an “overage” as detailed on the ML Creative Images CC website. ML Creative Images CC will monitor customer’s bandwidth. ML Creative Images CC shall have the right to take corrective action if customer’s bandwidth is excessive and interrupts service for other customers. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken is in ML Creative Images CC’s sole and absolute discretion. If ML Creative Images CC takes any corrective action under this section; Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance prior to such action. In the event that a customer exceeds the included allocation, ML Creative Images CC may, at its sole discretion, invoice for the extra costs incurred for the “overage”.
28. Basic Search Engine Registration – Disclaimer:
a) Registering the client’s Web Site with search engines does not by itself guarantee that all search engines will accept the client’s listing or that the client’s listing will appear in the first 10 listings.
b) It can take up to several months for the major search engines to index the client’s Web Site. An extra fee is required in advance at the current rate of the particular Search Engine for priority placement.
c) Search Engine Registration is only one part of the client’s On-line Marketing Strategy. The client’s Web Site address should also be included in all the client’s advertising material eg. Letterheads, Business cards and Print/Radio/TV Media.
d) Having a link to the client’s Web Site from as many other Web Sites as possible should also increase the chances of the client’s Web Site being listed higher in various Search Engines.
Reregistering and changing a Web Site periodically will help to ensure Search Engines re-index the Listing.
ML Creative Images CC reserves the right to append a small hyperlink to ML Creative Images CC’s home page at the bottom of each page unless the client specifically requests in writing, signed & dated by both parties, not to have this included and the reasons why.
30. Completion Date
ML Creative Images CC and the client must work together to complete the project in a timely manner. If the client does not supply ML Creative Images CC complete text and graphics content on all web pages contracted for within four weeks of the date this contract was signed, the entire amount of the contract becomes due and payable. If the client has not submitted complete text and graphics content within one month after signing of this contract, an additional continuation fee of 10% of the total contract price will also be assessed each month until the website is advertised.
Promotional Item Supply
31. Supply of promotional clothing, gifts or branding material
- All catalogues are the property of Creative Images and if given to browse through must be returned. If lost a ML Creative Images can charge for the catalogue.
- A detailed brief and budget is to be supplied before a quotation can be given to ensure that we recommend products within these constraints.
- All logos and copy for use in branding the items is to be supplied by the client unless Creative Images has designed the logo and or branding in which case ML Creative Images will charge for use of the artwork accordingly.
- Full payment is to be made for the order process to commence as ML Creative Images involve third parties to supply items and we are charged to order.
- All branding artwork has to be approved and will usually be sent to the client in email format. Once the proof is signed off or agreed, whether verbally or via email, the branding process will commence if the items are branded incorrectly or in the incorrect place, ML Creative Images take no responsibility and there will be no refunds. The items will be supplied as is.
- ML Creative Images try our best to ensure we supply quality products and we will use strict quality control measures to ensure that all items supplied be of the highest quality. Should the items supplied be faulty or of poor quality, the items are to be returned within 3 working days.
Unless negotiated and agreed in writing, the copyrights of general artwork, commissioned artwork, illustrations, website design, programming, copy and photography belong to ML Creative Images CC. If you supply us with material, it is your responsibility to obtain all necessary copyrights for its use, and we assume that you possess these. In such cases, the copyright belongs to you. By signing this agreement, you agree to indemnify ML Creative Images CC from any claim which arises regarding the use of material with which you supply us. We reserve the right to use any artwork or printing we produce for the purposes of promoting our services unless you request otherwise in writing.
33. Sole Agreement
The agreement contained in this document constitutes the sole agreement between ML Creative Images CC and the client regarding this project. Any additional work not specified in this contract must be authorised by a written change order. All prices specified in this contract will be honored for six (6) months after both parties sign this contract. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement.
All quotes for work are valid for thirty (30) days, after which time all proposed work will have to be re-quoted. We take no responsibility for a re-quoted price differing from an original quote.
35. Illegal Matter
ML Creative Images CC reserves the right not to print any matter deemed illegal, libellous or offensive, or which may be an infringement of the proprietary or other rights of any third party. This agreement indemnifies us in respect of any claims, costs and expenses arising out of any libellous matter or any infringement of copyright, patent, design or of any other proprietary or personal rights contained in any material printed for the customer. The indemnity shall extend to any amounts paid on a lawyer’s advice in settlement of any claim.
36. Consequential Loss
ML Creative Images CC accept no liability whatsoever for consequential or third party losses, resulting in a delay in delivery howsoever caused.
37. Financial Loss
ML Creative Images CC accept no liability whatsoever for financial loss or loss of earnings arising from products or services provided by ML Creative Images CC.
38. Legal Notice
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this contract, neither ML Creative Images CC nor any of its employees or agents warrants that the functions contained in this web design project will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of this web design project is with the Client. In no event will ML Creative Images CC be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, service interruptions caused by Acts of God, the Hosting Service or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control, any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this web design project, failure of any service provider, of any telecommunications carrier, of the internet backbone, of any internet servers, your or your site visitor’s computer or internet software, even if ML Creative Images CC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
ML Creative Images CC shall not be liable for any loss to the customer arising from delay in transit caused by circumstances beyond ML Creative Images CC control. Price Breakdown The invoice we send you will be itemised, showing the cost of the design and research process, as well as the production itself. Supplying us with suitable material will, therefore, reduce the time spent on design and, thereby, the final charge. VAT is charged at the current Customs & Excise rates and according to current regulations, irrespective of whether or not it is included in a price quotation.
40. Jobs Put on Hold or Cancelled by the Client
Jobs put on hold or cancelled by the client during production will be invoiced at current stage and materials. This invoice must be paid in full together with any VAT that falls due accordingly.
Either party may cancel this agreement upon written notification, however any charges incurred to the date of receipt of notification shall be immediately due and payable. Charges shall be for any work in progress, contracted services fees, or software purchases for the purpose to suit the client’s needs.
41. Credit Terms
For invoices not settled within the agreed credit terms, we reserve the right to charge interest on the overdue debt at 5% and an administration fee to cover the debt recovery costs.
- Insolvency: Any customer ceasing to pay their debts in the ordinary course of business or proving unable to pay their debts as they become due or, being, a company, is deemed to be unable to pay its debts, or has a winding-up petition issued against it or, being a person, commits an act of bankruptcy or has a bankruptcy petition issued against it, ML Creative Images CC, without prejudice to other remedies, shall
- have the right not to proceed further with the contract or any other work for the customer and be entitled to charge for work already carried out (whether completed or not) and materials purchased for the customer, such charge to be an immediate debt due to it, and
- in respect of all unpaid debts due from the customer, have a general lien on all goods and property in its possession (whether worked on or not) and shall be entitled on the expiration of 14 days’ notice to dispose of such goods or property in such manner and at such price as we think fit and to apply the proceeds towards such debts.
ML Creative Images CC agrees keep the confidential information of its clients confidential, including all administration areas of websites and details of referrers and those who are referred. All such data recorded by a website will be completely secure, and all information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
ML Creative Images CC reserves the right to amend its policies at any time. All Sub-Networks, resellers and managed servers of ML Creative Images CC must adhere to the above policies. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate cancellation. You will be held responsible for the actions of your clients in the matter described on these Terms and conditions. Therefore, it is in your best interest to implement a similar or stricter terms and conditions policy on your site